UJA-Federation of New York in Westchester honored 12 staff members from its beneficiary agencies at a reception in June at Westchester Reform Temple in Scarsdale. The honorees included:
- Maite Amancio, human resources assistant, Westchester Jewish Community Services
- Jemir Anderson, administrator-on-duty, Jewish Board of Family and Children’s Services’ Hawthorne Cedar Knolls Residential Treatment Center
- Dana Asher, marketing and communications manager, UJA-Federation of New York’s Westchester region
- Filomena Cristo, director of therapeutic recreation and volunteer services, CenterLight Health System’s Schnurmacher Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing
- Kathe Hertzberg, executive administrator/office manager, JCY/Westchester Community Partners
- Margo Lampert, financial administrator, Westchester Jewish Council
- Allison Langer, director of youth and teen services, JCC Camp Discovery at the Rosenthal JCC of Northern Westchester
- Dr. Jed Luchow, day schools and yeshivot project manager, the Jewish Education Project
- Lori Mayes, director of administrative services, Jewish Child Care Association’s Pleasantville Cottage School
- Alice Meisel, director of Kidspace, JCC on the Hudson
- John O’Brien, director of sports and fitness, JCC of Mid-Westchester
- Jeffrey Phillips, director of plant operations, Jewish Home Lifecare’s Sarah Neuman Center for Healthcare and Rehabilitation
The honorees received a certificate of appreciation for their service from Alan Trager, executive director and chief executive of Westchester Jewish Community Services, and Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino.
Pictured from left: Dr. Jed Luchow, Allison Langer, Lori Mayes, Jemir Anderson, Kathe Hertzberg, Jeffrey Phillips, Filomena Cristo, Margo Lampert, Alan Trager, County Executive Rob Astorino, Dana Asher, John O’Brien, Alice Meisel, and Maite Amancio. Contributed photo by Arthur Jacobs.