Traffic disruptions on the Bronx River Parkway near the Crane Road bridge replacement project that were set to end will remain in place today from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.:
- All northbound Bronx River Parkway traffic in Yonkers (six-lane section of the parkway) will not have access to the four-lane northbound Bronx River Parkway and will be detoured onto the Sprain Brook Parkway to Central Park Avenue to White Plains.
- Local traffic will have access to the northbound Bronx River Parkway at the following locations (between the Sprain Brook Parkway and Harney Road): Paxton Avenue, Elm Street, Scarsdale Road, Thompson Street and Leewood Drive.
- Local northbound parkway traffic will be detoured at Harney Road to Scarsdale Avenue and East Parkway and re-entering the northbound parkway at Crane Road.
- Northbound parkway will be open to traffic at Crane Road and all points north.
- The southbound parkway will be open.