Drivers who travel the Bronx River Parkway northbound from from the Sprain Brook Parkway in Yonkers to the Westchester County Center in White Plains are being warned about limited access to the road from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on July 29 and July 30:
- All northbound Bronx River Parkway traffic in Yonkers (six-lane section of the parkway) will not have access to the four-lane northbound Bronx River Parkway and will be detoured onto the Sprain Brook Parkway to Central Park Avenue (NY 100) to White Plains.
- Local traffic will have access to the northbound Bronx River Parkway at the following locations (between the Sprain Brook Parkway and Harney Road): Paxton Avenue, Elm Street, Scarsdale Road, Thompson Street and Leewood Drive.
- Local northbound parkway traffic will be detoured at Harney Road to Scarsdale Avenue and East Parkway and re-entering the northbound parkway at Crane Road.
- Northbound parkway will be open to traffic at Crane Road and all points north.
- The southbound parkway will be open.
The closures are part of the Crane Road bridge replacement project which began last summer and will take two more years to complete.